As you start to enjoy the summer days around the pool or in the garden, here is a refreshing treat to cool you right off. Not only are these ice lollies healthy, but they are also super quick and easy to make.
What you will need:
- Your choice of citrus fruit (we used Mandareds as the juice is high in antioxidants and is a beautiful red colour)
- Ice Lolly Mould
- Simply squeeze some fresh citrus juice into a jug.
- Cut small pieces of fruit (this adds a nice texture to the lolly)
- Pour mixture into ice lolly mould
- Add pieces of fruit
- Place in the freezer for at least two hour or until completely frozen.
- Serve and enjoy