Effective date: July 1, 2015
You must not:
- use our website in any way to cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website for the purpose of copying, storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, using, publishing or distributing any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, rootkit, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation data mining, scraping, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- To the best of your ability, you must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.